Overview of PPO Plans
How to Enroll
To enroll in a plan, follow these simple steps:
- Verify with your Health Benefit Representative if your enrollment is done through an electronic enrollment system or by completing a paper application.
- Employees that enroll through the BEACON system, click here for instructions.
- Employees that enroll through eBenefitsNowSM, click here for instructions.
- HR InTouch Website Addresses
This document contains a listing of the HR InTouch website addresses along with links for the agencies that are live on eBenefitsNow.
- Retirees, click here for instructions on enrolling through ORBIT.
Complete any necessary forms for your dependents:
Indicate if you were covered under a previous plan:
- Prior Health Coverage Information – If you had coverage under a previous plan, you can apply to receive credit against the waiting period for pre-existing conditions
Please print out the appropriate forms above and give the completed forms to your Health Benefits Representative for processing.